oh, hey there, I’m back home now, but Seattle was amazing! Such a beautiful town, so many friendly people, and totally awesome game companies I got to visit! I already miss America and its cheap stuff + awesome shops with Bandmerch and random Adventure Time stuff xD
I’m in Toronto airport waiting for our flight to Seattle, super excited for our adventure to begin :D! I have a feeling I might be very inactive the next whole month, since we’ll be busy producing a video game here :)! I might post a lot of updates with pictures and videos from my experiences here though, depends.. :P Excitemeeeent!
One cannot stop the wind from blowing
Nor refuse the falling rain
Love stirred up a storm inside me
Wrapped its arms around my waist
I failed you dear, I’m sorry, oh I’m sorry
But there was nothing I could do
No, there was nothing I could do
Sure as the rain will fall
Some love just fails
La dispute - Last Blues
CARRY THE CROSS UNTIL YOUR BONES BREAK,
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO CHANGE!
Good memories *-*
Now at the end of every day, I lie awake at night and wait
To feel the wires of my brain get cut and quietly rearranged,
And hear my beating heart exclaim “still I refuse to let her go”
So we escape to our mistakes, for they wait patiently for us.
Oh how they always wait for me.
-La Dispute “Damaged Goods”
1. Favorite candy?
Those chewy sweet ones where it’s a mix between liqourice and winegum *-*
2. What do you plan to dress up as for Halloween?
Well it’s not something that’s very common to do in Denmark, but IF I was in the situation I’d probably want to dress up as a “zombie emo” haha, and if it didn’t have to be scary I’d probably want to be in a big wooper-costume, running around with no arms bouncing into people xD
3. If you could solve 1 massive global issue what would it be?
This one’s super tough, honestly I feel like whatever my answer will be to this, I could’ve chosen something more ‘correct’. Arghh I can’t even wrap my head around what issue is important to me.. I’ll have to pass on this one!
4. If you ACTUALLY had to do someone’s mom whose would it be?
And I think I’ll pass on this one too xD
5. Who has betrayed you the most in your life? How would you punish them?
Myself, and I’d punish myself by escaping from all society, wipe my memory and slowly become insane with the intention of wanting to become a pokemon-trainer.
6. Current favorite song?
Tough decision between, “Hollow Shell” by Dayseeker, Let’s celebrate, Gorgeous! (You Know Whose Party This Is) - By Adept, or “Rothenberg” by Shreddy Krueger - and lately I’ve been listening to a lot of acoustics too, especially Rory Rodriquez. Sorry I just simply can’t decide xD
7. Best sexual act you’ve done?
O__O’… I once.. Kissed a girl..
8. What’s your favorite body product? What does it smell like?
Body product xD? Does a Deodorant count or whatever they’re called, I like the smell of this Armani diamonds thing even though it’s way too expensive *sigh*.. Though I honestly like this strawberry stuff too, but I think it’s for girls!
9. Are these really fucked up questions? I think yes…
I think yes too, I’m sorry o.o
10. Who do you wish you talked to more often?
Basically everyone in my life I suppose.. But there are especially two I can think of whom I don’t want to mention. Aw and my little sisters of course, god I miss them :(
11. What do you do when sad? Listen to ear-wrecking posthardcore metal so loud that it hurts my ears because I push the earcuffs on my headset as close to my ears as possible. Then I sometimes take a walk while doing this or lie in bed with tears in my eyes probably listening to La Dispute at the end and falling asleep x.x
Pictures from my recent walk in the forest, I don’t even know why I’m posting this! I did like the tree though..